Wellness Way Organic Apple Cider
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are we can help! Call your nearest Wellness Way Clinic for more information and to get tested.
Total Time: 25 minutes Makes: 8-10 servings
– 16-18 whole cloves
– 8 small organic apples (gala is a favorite)
– 2 quarts organic apple juice
– 2 tablespoons organic raw honey
– 1 teaspoon allspice
– Whole nutmeg
– Cinnamon sticks, for garnish and stir stick
1. Stud apples with cloves.
2. In a large pot, combine remaining ingredients except for the cinnamon sticks.
3. Bring to a simmer over low heat for about 10-12 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and ladle cider into mugs and garnish with a cinnamon stick and serve!