Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
Fall means everyone starts wearing Ugg boots carrying around pumpkin spice lattes, right? Just because you’re trying to make healthier choices for yourself doesn’t mean you have to miss out on all the fall fun! Make your own healthy pumpkin spice latte to bring with you to work and enjoy fall festivities with everyone else!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Total Prep Time: 5 minutes Makes: 1 serving
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons organic pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons organic canned coconut milk
- 8-10 oz brewed organic coffee
- dash of pumpkin spice
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Directions:
- Combine all ingredients.
- Whisk together in your favorite mug, or blend and serve – we like it frothy!