Dairy-Free Potato Soup
Crock-pot recipes are great for fall, and EASY for weekly dinners! This dairy-free potato soup recipe is hearty and tasty, and full of only the good stuff!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Dairy-Free Potato Soup Recipe
Total Prep Time: 6 hours Makes: 5-7 servings
Potato Soup Ingredients
- 8 cups organic Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 1/2 teaspoons organic garlic, minced
- 2 cups dairy-free milk
- 32 oz carton organic chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup organic onion, chopped
- 3 stalks organic celery, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon organic black pepper
Dairy-Free Potato Soup Directions:
- Cook ingredients in slow cooker on low until veggies are tender (about 6-8 hours).
- Garnish with dairy-free cheese (or organic cheddar cheese), fresh chives, and crumbled hormone-free bacon.