Peppermint Chocolate Bark
A Christmas staple! You can still enjoy the classic peppermint chocolate bark, with our dairy-free, tasty of the recipe.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Peppermint Chocolate Bark Recipe
Total Prep Time: 40-50 minutes Makes: 20-24 servings
Peppermint Chocolate Bark Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups Sunfood cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
- organic candy canes
Peppermint Chocolate Bark Directions:
- Melt chocolate chips with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil until smooth. Add 2 drops of peppermint essential oil and mix.
- Pour into lined 9×13 pan and let freeze until solid.
- Meanwhile, melt cacao butter with one tablespoon coconut oil.
- Once melted, add 2 drops of peppermint oil and pour over solid dark chocolate layer.
- Crush candy canes and put on the non-solid cacao butter layer.
- Freeze until solid.
- Break apart with a knife, and enjoy!