Gluten-Free, Vegan Pancakes & Waffles
Pancakes and waffles are a breakfast STAPLE, so we created a healthy, gluten-free, vegan pancakes and waffles recipe for you and your family to enjoy!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Gluten-Free, Vegan Pancakes & Waffles Recipe
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: 10-12
Gluten-Free, Vegan Pancakes & Waffles Ingredients
- 1/4 cup organic applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons organic cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 cup dairy-free milk
Gluten-Free, Vegan Pancakes & Waffles Directions:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- For pancakes, heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan on medium heat.
- Scoop batter onto griddle/pan (about 1/4 cup, give or take).
- Brown on both sides.
- For waffles, preheat waffle iron.
- Pour batter into iron and cook until brown and crisp.
- Enjoy either with organic maple syrup, raw honey, or fresh organic fruit!