Garlic and Oil Dressing
An easy dressing to make with ingredients that will become staples in your cupboards. This Garlic and Oil Dressing Recipe tastes great on almost any organic salad you love.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 5 minutes Makes: 4-5 servings
- 1/4 cup organic grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon organic lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons San- J Tamari Sauce (wheat-free, organic)
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Shake before serving.
- For dressing with a stronger vinegar taste – use more vinegar.