An easy recipe for grilling out this summer. Feel free to swap out meats and veggies for a variety! You can swap this marinade and use the Garlic and Oil Recipe as a marinade. Have you tried our Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing? It makes an amazing marinade too!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes Makes: 12 skewers
Chicken Kabobs Ingredients
- 4-5 (2 lbs) boneless skinless organic chicken breasts (no antibiotics, no hormones)
- 1 organic onion
- 2 organic bell peppers of choice
- 1 organic zucchini
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (plus a few tablespoons for basting)
- sea salt
- 2 tablespoons organic apple cider vinegar
- Italian spices
Chicken Kabobs Directions:
- Soak skewers in water (so they won’t flame up).
- Combine avocado oil, apple cider vinegar, Italian spices, and sea salt for a marinade.
- Pound chicken down, cube, then marinade (the longer the better).
- Skewer chicken.
- Baste veggies with avocado oil and sea salt, then skewer on separate skewer.
- Place skewers on grill. Cook 12-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your kabobs!