Cabbage has so many great health benefits. It is full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory qualities. Makes your belly happy!
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes: 5-6 servings
Cabbage Soup Ingredients
– 1 pound of venison roast, bison roast, organic beef roast or your choice of organic cut of meat
– 7 cups of water
– 1/2 head of cabbage
– 2 organic carrots, sliced
– 1 onion, diced
– 3 tablespoons organic beef bouillon (no MSG or sugar)
– 3 tablespoons San-J Tamari Sauce (wheat free, organic)
– 1 16-ounce tub of sour cream
– 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
– 2 teaspoons garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– salt to taste
Cabbage Soup Directions:
- In crock pot, combine all ingredients except cabbage.
- Cook on low for 1 hour. Add Cabbage to the crock pot.
- Slow cook until meat and cabbage are tender, approximately 4 more hours.
- With wooden spoon, break up softened meat into stew meat like pieces.
- Serve hot in soup bowls.