Salmon Veggie Burgers Recipe
Get your veggies and your omega- 3’s in one delicious patty with this salmon veggie burger recipe. You won’t be thinking of how good it is for you but your gut will thank you later.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Salmon Veggie Burger Recipe
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes Makes: 4-5 servings
Salmon Veggie Burger Ingredients
– 10 oz fresh Alaskan or Pacific Salmon
– 2 cups of fresh broccoli and cauliflower, cut
– 1 teaspoon thyme
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– 1 tablespoon water
– 1 cube vegetable bouillon
– 2 tablespoons organic butter or butter substitute
Salmon Veggie Burger Directions:
1. Broil salmon in oven
2. Break salmon into pieces and puree in food processor. Set salmon aside
3. Steam broccoli and cauliflower
4. Puree veggies in food processor and add to salmon
5. Stir in thyme, salt and paprika until well blended
6. Melt bouillon cube in water and add to mixture. Mix well.
7. Shape into patties
6. Melt butter in frying pan on low heat and fry patties- they are already fully cooked before you fry
7. Serve hot and enjoy this healthy meal!
*Depending on the crispness of your cooked veggies. You may add 1/4 cup coconut flour if you need to stiffen patties.
*10 oz. of salmon was weighed raw not cooked.