Dairy Free Ranch Dressing Recipe
They will be asking for more veggies with this creamy Dairy Free Ranch Dressing Recipe. It is healthy, egg free, dairy free and gluten free. Try it with organic, heirloom carrots and and heirloom organic tomatoes.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: 3-4 servings
- 2/3 cup soy free Vegenaise
- 3 tablespoons organic or raw milk (or milk alternatives like coconut almond and hemp)
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon San-J Tamari Sauce (wheat free, organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Pinch of Stevia (just shy of 1/8 teaspoon)
- Combine all ingredients and mix with fork until well blended
- We suggest you put in squeezable condiment container and shaking really well.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving