Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing
They will be asking for more veggies with this creamy Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing Recipe. It is healthy, egg-free, dairy-free and gluten-free. Try it with organic, heirloom carrots and and heirloom organic tomatoes.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 10-15 minutes Makes: 3-4 servings
- 2/3 cup soy-free Vegenaise
- 3 tablespoons organic or raw milk (or milk alternatives like coconut almond and hemp)
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon San-J Tamari Sauce (wheat-free, organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Pinch of Stevia (just shy of 1/8 teaspoon)
- Combine all ingredients and mix with fork until well blended
- We suggest you put in squeezable condiment container and shaking really well.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours before serving