Tasty meatballs recipe! These taste great alone or with organic spaghetti sauce and a spaghetti squash. Just slice the spaghetti squash in half and drizzle with oil to bake at 375 degrees.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are get them tested soon!
Total Prep Time: 20 minutes Makes: 3-5 servings
– 1 lb ground venison, buffalo, or beef
– 2 teaspoons oregano
– 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
– 1/4 cup of diced onion
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 teaspoons organic beef bouillon (no MSG or sugar)
– 1/4 cup shredded cheese (optional)
1. Stir all ingredients together, then let sit in refrigerator overnight
2. Shape into round balls
3. Fry in pan with coconut oil or bake at 350 degrees until cooked all the way through