This sweet treat is the perfect glazed nuts recipe for when you are looking for a healthy snack. It’s easy to bring a long and easy to make. Plus it’s fancy enough that you can bag them as gifts for loved ones.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are we can help – call your nearest Wellness Way Clinic for more information and to get tested.
Total Time: 15-25 minutes Makes: 3-4 servings
– 5-8 oz. of nuts (your choice on varieties)
– 1 tablespoon San-J Tamari Sauce (wheat-free, organic)
– 1 tablespoon organic, grade A or B maple syrup
– Sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine tamari sauce and maple syrup.
3. Mix together with a fork.
4. Pour nuts in bowl, and mix until nuts are well coated.
5. Spread nuts on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 10-20 minutes, depending if you like the nuts gooey or crispy
7. As soon as you take nuts out of the oven remove them from the pan. Put on a plate, glass pan or wax paper to cool.
*Cashews, pecans, and almonds are our favorite mixture of nuts.