An easy meal of chicken strips for families on the go. This chicken strips recipe is easy! Do the prep work in advance so this meal cooks up fast at dinner time. Kids of all ages will LOVE these chicken strips.
*Remember to avoid your food allergies when making this recipe! If you do not know what your food allergies are we can help! Call your nearest Wellness Way Clinic for more information and to get tested.
Total Prep Time: 30 minutes Makes: 12-14 strips or 4 servings
Chicken Strips Ingredients
– 20 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts (no antibiotics, no hormones)
– 1-2 oz. Milk alternative
– 1 and 1/2 cups coconut flour
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– extra virgin coconut oil
Chicken Strips Directions:
1. Mix egg and milk together with fork
2. Soak chicken in milk and egg mixture in glass pan. Use enough egg mixture to just cover chicken and put in refrigerator over night.
3. In morning, mix flour and spices in freezer bag
4. Slice chicken into strips, and then put strips in the spice bag
5. Shake chicken in bag until well coated
6. Return bag to refrigerator until the evening
7. Fry chicken in coconut oil until thoroughly cooked